Louis Berger Power KSA
Louis Berger Power KSA, a joint venture of Louis Berger Power and EXAP Contracting, operates as an EPC power projects contractor to provide reliable and optimal power solutions and services in remote and off-grid locations. We form a synergistic team to offer new ideas and technologies for greater efficiency, productivity, and outreach in austere environments.
Louis Berger Power KSA combines one of the world’s premier infrastructure engineering and program management firms, Louis Berger, with KFB Holding Group, a Riyadh-based, family-owned business providing ISO certified manufacturing, contracting, construction and industrial services.
Our capabilities include:
- Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC) services, including thermal power plants (HFO/crude oil, diesel fuel, and natural gas in both traditional power house and containerized/modular configurations); electric power distribution; renewable power (solar/photovoltaic and wind); and smart grid technology.
- Independent Power Producer (IPP) projects, including Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) and Build-Own-Operate-Transfer (BOOT) projects.
- Lease and Rentalof power generation plants/equipment and HVAC equipment.
- Operations and Maintenanceof power plants and onsite electrical and mechanical systems.
About Louis Berger | Louis Berger Power
- Louis Berger is an internationally recognized engineering firm specializing in infrastructure, program and construction management, environmental science, and economic development. Founded in 1953, the company delivers major infrastructure development programs in highly populated urban areas worldwide as well as capacity-building projects to construct and rehabilitate critical infrastructure in developing countries.
- Louis Berger Power, a subsidiary of Louis Berger, is an EPC power projects company providing turnkey grid-connected and on-site power solutions through the application of thermal, renewable, and hybrid power technology. With a focus on emerging and frontier markets, island states, and remote locales where speed and reliability are valued, Louis Berger Power offers turnkey project delivery, including engineering, procurement, and construction, along with operations and maintenance, while leveraging the global reach and local expertise of the broader Louis Berger corporation.
For more information, please feel free to visit us on www.lbpksa.com.sa
EXAP – GrundfosEXAP has a strategic partnership with Grundfos for repairing, supplying spares and providing new pumps. Our relation with Grundfos has started since 2009.
EXAP offer all types of repairs, refurbishment of various pumps including rewinding of associated motors.
Types of pumps we repair for Grundfos:
- Submersible pumps
- CR pumps
- End suction pumps
- HS Horizontal split case pumps